In case you suffer a theft, or if you lose a precious item or similar, while you stay in Italy, you will need to file a theft/loss report with an Italian authority.

Better if you ask help to a criminal lawyer:

You can contact me: Lawyer Flavio Falchi, for assistance or suggests, +39 3280183949 (Whatsapp too) or send an e-mail to: [email protected]

Leave a Reply

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *

Questo sito usa Akismet per ridurre lo spam. Scopri come i tuoi dati vengono elaborati.